Cisco Training at its best!
Housley has 40 years’ experience in technical training development and delivery, and has been a Cisco Learning Partner for over 15 years delivering Cisco Trainings in Australia, the APAC region and beyond with Housley's best-in-class Instructors and Consultants who have wealth of experience from classroom to the field and back.
// Why Choose Housley
Congratulations Tony Condran –
Housley Lead DC CCSI !!
For receiving a Cisco Instructor Excellence Award 2015
The winners exemplified the highest quality training experience and demonstrated best overall performance as measured by the student satisfaction surveys for FY2014
// What's new?
The CCNA Collaboration training courses and exams represent the merging of the current CCNA Voice and CCNA Video curricula. Changes as follows:
- ICOMM curriculum, which has been updated and is included in the new CICD course and exam
- VIVND curriculum, which has been updated and is included in the new CIVND1 and CIVND1 courses and exam
Ref: CCNA Collaboration Certification Track
The CCNP Collaboration certification training courses and exams represent the merging of relevant CCNP Voice topics with the integration of Video topics. Changes as follows:
- CIPT1 and CIPT2 curriculum, has been updated and is included in the CIPTV1 and CIPTV2 courses and exam
- TVOICE curriculum has been updated and is included in the CTCOLLAB courses and exam
- CAPPSv8 curriculum has been updated and is included in the New CAPPS courses and exam.
Ref: CCNP Collaboration Certification Track
// CISCO Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI)
Housley is proud to announce it is actively involved in the exciting new Cisco ACI technology.
Housley has been endorsed and engaged by Cisco as the only Learning Partner in the APJC Region to:
- Deliver Sales Engineer & Field Engineer training programmes for partners across the theatre
- Act as mentor to partners on ACI deployments as part of their ATP certification