Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express (UCCXD)
CLASS ON v11.x LABS
This course, Deploying Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express (UCCX) , provides the student with hands-on experience and knowledge of tasks typically performed during contact centre deployment. This In this course, you’ll gain an understanding of Cisco’s Unified Contact Center Express product (CCX) and all of its associated client applications and scripting tools. You will learn all of the CCX components, servers, deployment options, and clients. You will learn how to perform capacity planning, choose the correct product features, and how to install the product.
Major emphasis is placed on the CCX Script Editing tool, which allows administrators to script the contact center’s caller experience through the system, including queries, recordings, menu input, digit string input, and database operations. The Cisco Agent Desktop, Cisco Supervisor Desktop, and Cisco Desktop Administrator are then covered to optimize the Call Agent’s desktop display and options, Supervisor optimization of the call center, as well as reporting options and customizations. Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text to Speech (TTS) technologies are also explored. Finally, the options for troubleshooting, reporting, and maintaining the system are emphasized.
New added modules on v11.5
– Finesse IPPA
– Finesse agent desktop
– Finesse Media Sense recording
– Post call scripting
– Finesse email & webchat
After completing this course the student should be able to:
- Provide a comprehensive overview of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express product suite. This overview will cover descriptions of the product, compatibility, and hardware and software options, architecture, and sizing and ordering tools.
- Provide a complete description of the Cisco Unified CCX installation process, the configuration required with an overview of most common configuration web pages, and describe the call flow processes needed to establish a call on Cisco Unified CCX.
- Describe the Cisco Unified CCX script editor, how it is installed and how to implement common IVR scripting techniques.
- Provide a comprehensive view of Cisco Unified CCX ACD operations to include basic contact center build-up, scripting, agent and supervisor desktop configurations, advanced scripting topics, and reporting.
- Describe how to install, configure and use features found in Cisco Unified CCX Premium such as, Remote Monitoring, Outbound Dialer, Agent Email, Agent Web Chat, and Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Text-to-Speech (TTS).
- Understand how to maintain and monitor a Cisco Unified CCX system
Module 0: Course Introduction
Module 1: Cisco Unified CCX Product Overview
- Lesson 1: Cisco Unified CCX Product Packages
- Lesson 2: Cisco Unified CCX Architecture
- Lesson 3: Designing Cisco Unified CCX
Module 2: Cisco Unified CCX Installation and Configuration
- Lesson 1: Installing Cisco Unified CCX
- Lesson 2: Managing Cisco Unified CCX
Module 3: Cisco Unified CCX Scripting
- Lesson 1: Understanding Script Editor Basics
- Lesson 2: Creating a Basic IVR Script
- Lesson 3: Prompting and Collecting Information
- Lesson 4: Accessing an External Database
- Lesson 5: Making Decisions
- Lesson 6: Confirming Caller Input
Module 4: Cisco Unified CCX ACD Operations
- Lesson 1: Implementing Cisco Unified CCX
- Lesson 2: Scripting Fundamentals for Cisco Unified CCX
- Lesson 3: Using Desktop Administration
- Lesson 4: Advanced Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Scripting Topics
- Lesson 5: Using Cisco Unified CCX Reports
Module 5: Cisco Unified CCX Premium Functions
- Lesson 1: Configuring the Outbound Dialer
- Lesson 2: Configuring Agent Email and Agent Web Chat
- Lesson 3: Understanding ASR and TTS
Module 6: Cisco Unified CCX Maintenance
- Lesson 1: Using Cisco Unified RTMT
- Lesson 2: Using the Disaster Recovery System
- Systems Integrators who deploy Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- System engineers, architects, and support staff who:
- Maintain and configure supervisor and agent desktops
- Write scripts and maintain script integrity
- Require a fundamental understanding of the issues and solutions related to implementation
- Maintain the server system and telephony system for the contact center
The knowledge and skills that a student must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Internetworking Fundamentals
- Basic IP telephony concepts
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager