Housley is a Mentored Network Install Training (MINT) partner, authorised by Cisco to provide Cisco Channel Partners with access to validated expert resources who can lead and work on mentored proof of value (PoV) and mentored install engagements for technologies across the Cisco portfolio.
Partners can minimise risk and drive immediate value for customers and maximise the opportunity for successful technology adoption of Cisco deployments. During the install process, partner / customer teams learn best practice and gain hands-on experience with Cisco’s latest technologies under the guidance of a qualified Housley mentor.
Units of MINT services can be purchased direct from the Cisco pricelist with Cisco hardware and software purchases when a Bill of Materials (BOM) is selected via the Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW).
Housley, as an authorised Cisco MINT Service Partner:
- does not compete with Cisco channel partners; we are a learning and enablement partner, not a traditional reseller (Housley does not sell Cisco hardware or software products).
- is validated by Cisco’s technical marketing engineers (TMEs) and Global Partner Organization engineering teams.
- has extensive experience deploying Cisco Intent—Based Networking solutions.
- can escalate issues directly to Cisco for quick resolution.
- helps partners and their customers to quickly become self-sufficient in Cisco Intent-Based Networking deployments.
Talk to us about your MINT requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org